Membership Terms of Service
Effective as of December 19, 2019
- Definition For purposes of these Terms of Service, the term “Content” includes, without limitation, URLs, shortened URLs, curated URLs, bundles or packages of URLs, videos, audio clips, written posts and comments, information, data, text, photographs, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services.
- User Content All Content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to the Services by users, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively “User Content”), is the sole responsibility of the user who originated it. You acknowledge that all Content accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom. When you delete your User Content, it will be removed from the Services. However, you understand that (i) certain User Content (e.g., previously shortened URLs and related RandomNoob Metrics) will remain available and (ii) any removed User Content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not following removal be shared with others).
- RandomNoob Content The Services contain Content specifically provided by RandomNoob or its partners and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. Such Content includes, but is not limited to, RandomNoob Metrics. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services.
- Use License Subject to these Terms of Service, RandomNoob grants each user of the Services a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to use the Content, solely for personal, non-commercial use as part of using the Services. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any Content for other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from RandomNoob, or from the copyright holder identified in such Content’s copyright notice. If you would like to use the Services for commercial purposes, you must purchase a license for our RandomNoob Enterprise, or contact us regarding other types of uses.
- License to RandomNoob By submitting User Content through the Services, you hereby do and shall grant RandomNoob a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Content in connection with the Services and RandomNoob’s (and its successors and assigns’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Services (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds).
- License to Users You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Services a non-exclusive license to access your User Content through the Services, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Content.
- No Infringement You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such licenses without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
Availability of Content RandomNoob does not guarantee that any Content will be made available through the Services. Further, RandomNoob has no obligation to monitor the Services. However, RandomNoob reserves the right to (i) remove, edit or modify any Content in its sole discretion, at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if RandomNoob is concerned that you may have violated these Terms of Service), or for no reason at all and (ii) remove or block any Content from the Services.
RULES OF CONDUCT
- You promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms of Service. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Services.
- You shall not, and shall not permit any third party to, either (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content (including User Content) on or through the Service that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty (RandomNoob’s DMCA Copyright Policy [https://www.RandomNoob.com/page/dmca]);
- is unlawful, such as content that is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, or tortuous;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spamming”);
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of RandomNoob or any third party;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of RandomNoob;
- includes anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information; or
- is otherwise determined by RandomNoob to be inappropriate at its sole discretion.
- You shall not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by RandomNoob in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on RandomNoob’s (or its third party providers’) infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services; (iii) bypass any measures RandomNoob may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services); (iv) run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services; (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Services; (vi) harvest or scrape any Content from the Services; or (vii) otherwise take any action in violation of RandomNoob’s guidelines and policies.
- You shall not (directly or indirectly): (i) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any aspect, feature or part of the Services, except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction; (ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Services; or (iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
- RandomNoob also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce these Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations hereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (iv) respond to user support requests; or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of RandomNoob, its users and the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and spam prevention.
Fees. Currently there are no membership fees to join, but we do serve advertising which helps fund our platform. If interested in advertising in RandonNoobs, feel free to place your banner at our marketing partner Ads2bit.com and the ads will serve automatically in our platform and the collaborative publishing network 1adbit.com.
Advertising. Advertising in RandomNoob is simple and can be done via our Marketing partner at Ads2Bit.
Payment. RandomNoob pays for content contributors such as journalist, writers and bloggers based on legitimate unique traffic that visits and reads the articles of that particular member. The best way to monetize your articles is by receiving direct visits to the particular content. Payment may vary greatly depending on the country of origin of each visitor. In general visitors from within the United States will have the highest payout. You can see the value of individual country payouts from our Payout rates. Any amounts that reach the payment threshold will qualify for payout. The payment will made 5 to 30 days from the requested date for payment. All requested payment amounts will be paid minus any amounts relating to applicable taxes, bank fees and currency fluctuations related to the payment transaction. It is the members sole responsibility to report any all earnings received by RandomNoob and pay any and applicable taxes in accordance with their particular jurisdiction and government requirements.
Taxes. All members that receive a payment from RandomNoob will be responsible to adhere to their particular jurisdiction and government tax requirements. If RandomNoob is required to collect or pay any taxes and/or fees in connection with your Member Services, such taxes and/or fees will be charged to you against any amounts owe. Such taxes may include duties, customs fees, or other taxes (including income tax), along with any related penalties or interest, as applicable.
Cancellations and Payments. You can cancel your Member Services at any time. If your account is in good standing and there is a payable balance that is above the payable minimal, the balance will be paid-out via PayPal. Upon requesting the termination of your account, any balance that is below the payable threshold will be nulled and voided. Balances cannot and will not be transferrable to other accounts nor members. If RandomNoob reasonably determines that a user has violated these Membership Terms of Services, RandomNoob may immediately terminate the subscription and the user’s access to Member Services without notice and without payment.
License. Your use of the Member Services must be only for personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to use any Member Service, in whole or in part in connection with any public presentation even if no fee is charged (except where such use would not constitute a copyright infringement). You are receiving a non-exclusive license to access the Member Services and all rights, title and interest in the Member Services (including any content offered through the Member Services) not expressly granted to you in these Terms are reserved by RandomNoob and its licensors. If RandomNoob reasonably determines that you violated any part of the Membership Terms of Service, your rights under this Section will immediately terminate and RandomNoob may terminate your access to the Member Services and/or your RandomNoob account without notice and without payment to you.
Restrictions. When you use the Member Services, you may not (or attempt to):
· use any part of the Member Services in an illegal manner or for an illegal purpose;
· share your RandomNoob account password with someone else to allow them to access any part of the Member Services that such person did not order;
· copy, sell, rent, or sublicense the Member Services to any third party;
· circumvent, reverse-engineer, modify, disable, or otherwise tamper with any security technology that RandomNoob or any third-party uses to protect the Member Services or encourage or help anyone else to do so;
· access the Member Service other than by means authorized by RandomNoob; or
remove any legal notices or labels on Member Services;
· present any false, inaccurate or misleading information in an effort to misrepresent your location or place of residence, and you will not attempt to circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of the Member Services or content available within the Member Services.
Changes or Discontinuation of Member Services. RandomNoob reserves the right to change the availability of Member Services. In addition, we reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue any Member Service with or without notice to you and we will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modifications, suspension, or termination.
Removal or Unavailability of Content. In certain cases, content available within a Member Service may become unavailable due to restrictions from our licensors or other legal or policy reasons. RandomNoob will have no liability to you for any such unavailability.
Changes to the Membership Terms of Service. We may change these Membership Terms of Service from time to time so we encourage you to periodically review the most up-to-date version https://randomnoob.com/page/terms. If you refuse to accept the updated Membership Terms of Service then RandomNoob reserves its right to discontinue your use of the Member Services.
Bonus. A “Bonus” maybe occasional be provided for certain members who join RandomNoob. Prior to collecting the “Bonus” proceeds such member must meet the minimal payout amount on their own in addition to the actual bonus. Therefor the initial payout from the moment of receiving the bonus will be payout plus bonus equal total qualified payout. Members may see that once they achieve the minimal payout they may make the request for payout, but please keep in mind that if a bonus was offered the actual payout will not go out until total qualified payout is achieved.
You acknowledge and agree that certain content available in the Member Services may be considered offensive to some people and that such content may not be labeled as such. Additionally, certain descriptions of Member Services or content available in the Member Services are not guaranteed to be accurate. You agree to use the Member Services at your own risk and, subject to applicable laws, RandomNoob will have no liability to you for any content that you find offensive.
If you have questions or feedback about Member Services, please send it to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that RandomNoob has no responsibility to you for) your use of any Member Service, any breach of your obligations under the Membership Terms of Service, and for the consequences (including loss or damage of any kind which RandomNoob may suffer) of any such breach.
You acknowledge that your online acceptance of these or any other terms constitute a binding agreement between you and RandomNoob and signify your intent to be bound to such online acceptances. Subject to applicable laws, in no event will RandomNoob’s liability for any and all causes of action brought by you or any agent of yours arising from or related to the services exceed the payments actually received and retained by RandomNoob from you for the Member Services minus any cost incurred RandomNoob which may include and not limited to legal fees.
Unless not permitted by applicable law, you acknowledge and agree that these Membership Terms of Service, your transaction for the Member Services, and your relationship with RandomNoob under these Membership Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without respect to its conflict of laws principles, and any claim or dispute that arises in whole or in part from your use of the RandomNoob Services, including the Member Services, will be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in New York City, New York, U.S.A.